Furniture Maintenance & Management
Let us handle the details, so you can enjoy your new space.
We work with clients from day one, evaluating every aspect of their cultural, operational, and business needs, and making recommendations in areas related to ergonomics, technology, storage, and alternative workplace strategies such as open plan environments and touch down spaces. It’s a big-picture blueprint that informs planning, design, and installation, supported by a customized technology platform for monitoring spending and shipping. Our consultative approach helps clients think strategically beyond the workplace and see how the right workplace environment can impact every part of their business.
Our Premium Furniture Maintenance & Management Services
- Warranty & Repair Services: Ensure the longevity and functionality of your workplace furniture with our post-sale warranty and repair services including cleaning, refabrication, refinishing and cut-downs, completed in-house.
- Short-Term & Long-Term Storage: Relocating? Reconfiguring? Down-sizing? We can provide secure storage for your assets so they're available when you need them without using valuable space on-site.
- Inventory Management: Keeping track of furniture and other assets is key to maximizing their value. CAM, a web-based software platform, allows COR and our clients to control costs by improving asset utilization.
- Demo Program: Try before you buy with our Demo Chair Program. We hold a large inventory of seating to allow our clients to sit and test their workplace chairs before purchasing to ensure it fits their body and workstyle.
- Ergonomic and Well-Being Evaluations: Through ongoing research and innovation, COR and MillerKnoll help organizations provide safe and ergonomic working environments.
- Change Management Planning: We facilitate change management planning by integrating comprehensive strategies tailored to adapt to evolving needs of your workplace.
What is CAM (Client Asset Management)?
CAM, a web-based software platform, allows users to control costs by improving asset utilization. Whether you are a large multinational or a small emerging business, keeping track of furniture and other assets is key to maximizing their value. But it’s an ongoing, time-consuming process that draws resources from more pressing business issues. CAM provides instant access to information related to location and status of all inventory, as well as displaying detailed product photos and specs. It’s a level of visibility that maximizes reuse of stored assets and helps organizations make informed purchase decisions. Whether it’s short-term pre-installation storage, long-term warehousing, or workplace relocation programs, we bring clarity and transparency to the process of inventory and asset management.
Contact Us to Get Started
Attention to detail is our expertise. Contact us today to experience seamless and comprehensive furniture maintenance and management solutions your workplace furniture.